What can I do on E-Branch (Online Banking)?
E-Branch is your most convenient way to check your account information 24/7, 365 days a year! You can:
- Check balances
- Review recent history
- Make a quick transfer
- Schedule alerts
- Schedule a transfer for the future
- Under personal information you can update your address, phone number and emails addresses
- You can also sign up to receive your eStatements (eStatements can be found under the Self Service tab)
- You can sign up to use the online bill paying service. (Contact the credit union to get access to this product once you are enrolled in online banking.)
Get started today!
How to Sign Up!
Signing up for E-Branch
is quick and easy! All you have to do is complete the online enrollment form.
Each user wishing to apply for E-Branch services must fill out a separate application. This means that if you have a joint account and both owners want to use E-Branch, they each must fill out a separate application. If only one owner wants access to E-Branch, then only one application has to be filled out. However, in the case of a joint account, both owners must sign all E-Branch applications that are submitted.
How to Log onto E-Branch
In order to log on to E-Branch, you must be signed up for the service. To Sign up, all you have to do is fill out a form at the Credit Union or click here
to sign up.
Once you have signed up, you are ready to log on:
- First, click on E-Branch from the UCFCU homepage. An additional browser will open to the E-Branch Log On screen. If you have any questions about the Login ID or Security code, please call us at (931) 484-9433.
- Once you have successfully Logged On, you will be asked to change your Security Code. You must change your Security Code to at least 8 characters (at least 2 letters and at least 2 numbers).
- Once you have successfully changed your Security Code, click on Overview to view a list of your E-Branch accounts.
The Export function allows you to combine E-Branch and Quicken or Microsoft My Money to make your life a lot easier. If you are already using Quicken or My Money, this function of E-Branch will allow you to export information about your account, scheduled transfers, and histories from E-Branch to Quicken or My Money.
The credit union does not train on the usage of Quicken or My Money.